Terms & Conditions
- - Valid from January 1st, 2017 to December 31st ,2017
- - 'Smile Pass' benefits is only valid 30 days from flown date shown on boarding pass.
- - There is no black-out date on 'Smile Pass' benefits.
- - THAI Smile passengers must present proof of such travel confirmation i.e. THAI Smile boarding pass and/or e-mail confirmation to receive the benefits. Reservation can be done in advance either at reservation counter or through merchant’s contact center (flight details required).
- - Each boarding pass is entitled for one discount/complimentary per store/company.
- - 'Smile Pass' benefits are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products.
- - Column Bangkok together with Thai Smile Airways Co., Ltd reserve the right to change or amend benefits, terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute or controversy shall be the verdict of Thai smile Airways Co., Ltd. and the Service provider are final.